New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  

Please login or register to post on this thread.

this is anne from us. i have this unusual and painless sore and warts in my private areas. i am suspecting that this is a kind std and as i searched the net, it belongs to genital herpes. is there any means for this?


Well, you need to get it checked first to confirm. Then they give you meds to manage the symptoms.


Well it seems like warts from your description, but since Im not a doctor, you will need to go see one to get the cure.


Thanks Tinee & Lindsey! I have been to the doctor & now being treated for this infection. I was just hesitant to go to one before. Nothing to be ashamed of really. =)