New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  

Please login or register to post on this thread.

i HAVE tied my ... tube to prevent pregnancy 4 years ago. Now my manst. period is affected. Its almost 2 weeks passed from my expected period date. Is it common or i ahve to consult for a pregnancy test? please guide..


one of the risks associated with some birth control methods is having infrequent periods but the best thing you should do is to see a gynaecologist who will examine you.Make sure that the doctor is purely a gynaecologist because it is not every doctor that knows about this, though most of them pretend to know.