New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  

Please login or register to post on this thread.

my boyfriend uses a weird brand of condoms. i think im actually allergic to the stuff because my vagina has some sort of rash. can the condom's lubricant cause this? or is this std? omg!


Yes it has been known that some condom brands can cause irritation to a woman's vagina.

As I've been telling everyone in this forums, it would be good to seek professional help. ^_^


It can be an allergy to the condom or STD. To be really really sure, confront your BF and go to a doctor!


try switching to another brand of condoms. if the rash persists, get a checkup to rule out allergies, std and other stuff