Virgina discharge
3 Replies
cece

Almost everyday i si dis thick yellowish substsnce comin out 4rm my body & most times even while avin sex, load of it wil rest on my bf . Pls help me, d sight of it is embarasin. I day he tryn lickin my but he cudn't continue bcos load of d stuff came out & dey smell atimes on my clothes.

chido

there is surely something wrong , l have the same problem, l feel so bad about it coz it does smell, l smell it most of the time even my five year old always tells me that l smell.

VIKI

i use to have a sore that comes and go away in my vigina and is painfull,is that a sign of STD

rikithemonk

if its the same sore, then yep, it might be.

The herpes virus affects different people different ways. Some people may get so covered in soars that they look like their skin is melting, while someone else may only get one or two small soars and then only once or twice a year. Another person can have herpes all their life and never show any signs at all.

The problem is that all of these types of people can spread the disease. You should get tested so that you can protect your partners. No one wants to have a fantastic sexual experience with a great person, and wake up a month later with soars all over your face.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?