trich
4 Replies
ike nicholas

Please I need some advice, I had unprotected sex with someone few months ago and I have been scared since then.. I am currently ill but the test says its typhoid and malaria but in my mind I am not at peace, plus am so scared to go for HIV test.

eula diva

It's not that I'm scaring you..but having unprotected sex is truly not safe..especially if you really don't know exactly the person you are having sex with. But since you've already done the thing..there's nothing we can do about it but to hope for a positive result in your action. By the way,Why were you afraid to be tested?.It's good that you will undergo some test for you to be able to know the result so that if in case, you have this so called disease, then you'll get some treatment and be cured.. act now, get some necessary test..before it's too late.

chelsea

Just consult to your doctor. Tell her everything and asked her all the things you need to know about your condition. Don't be ashamed of it. Think of what's life ahead of you. Find immediate solutions to your problem and seek proper medical treatment that would save your life.

Addie Amor

Well, it's not good that you will have unprotected sex. It's not safe nowadays, we can never tell what will happened to us after having sex to someone unprotected. Even if we know the person, it's much important to be safe than sorry.

melanie

Hello! Is trich some kind of STD that is incurrable? Need to know about its signs and symptoms. Thanks!

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?