Herpes
1 Replies
MyLifeIsOver

Hi everyone
I've just been diagnosed with herpes. My 1st attack with no previous history [confirmed via blood tests]. I got it almost immediately after having sex with 'cunker' & of course he's blaming me & reckons he's fine. It's doing my head in!!!
His doctor examined him & said he's fine that she should see something. From what I've read he can be symptomless & p it on!!!
His doctor also said that I shouldn't have shown symptoms until 3 weeks that I showed signs 'too early'. BS they were right on time!!!
He reckons I owe him an apology????
Mind games????
He's had a blood test but I can almost guarantee he'll tell me he's negative??? I want to see the results myself????
I'm so over this!!!
I've been in non-stop pain ever since being with this dude 2 weeks ago. I can't go to the toilet properly & in fact more or less don't go at all now? I can see myself ending up in hospital. I can barely walk, my legs hurt like hell, even my feet hurt. I can't do this!!!
I don't know what to do, I can't believe this has happened to me? Of course 'cunker' reckoned he was clean & silly stupid me believed him????
thanks
Kerry

MyLifeIsOver

LOL that is funny?
His blood test WAS negative!! His ex sex partners are negative!! So of course he's blaming me? How the hell do I have a 1st time exposure without being exposed to a carrier????
What is craigslist?

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?