male menopause
3 Replies
snoopyspal

having a terrible time for past 3 years...my husband...once the nicest man on earth is mean and difficult. I don't know how much loger I can put up with this

pookiebeara

Dear Snoopyspal,

I just recently looked up some stuff on male menopause. Irritability, mood swings and depression are listed as some of the symptoms. print something from the internet and ask him how he feels about the possibility of male menopause. Approach him with understanding and let him know you want to help him be happy.

Aside from the chemical changes in his body, could it be possible that he is asking what most of us ask ourselves at middle age...is this all there is? Some use their spirituality to get them through, some use antidepressants, exercise is a good too, or all of the above.

Best of luck to both of you.

Elaine

divine

The effects of male menopause is no different on women's menopause..but the fact is that, we women can easilly adjust to the situation we are having. But men have this male ego that it's hard for them to control. But as a wife, partner or girlfriend, it's our duty to tell them that it's not the end of their becoming a man. Make your husband feel that you cared for him that much. In this way, having you..he can have someone to hold on to and be able to change his menopausal attitude in a very positive way.

tonette

Women who are in their menopausal stage is more easy to deal than men. Men, are more irritable and super moody than women does. It's because women can easilly open up with their friends on the things they've been through. But men is more secretive and ashamed to share about their menopausal stage and the changes they are having.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?