Am I pregnant??
4 Replies
SquirrelLUVR69

Okay, so I'm on the Depo Prover a shot and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a few week ago and he ejaculated in me atleast 6 times. And I've been experiencing pregnancy like symptoms.. Could I be pregnant? Or no?

faye jewel

Yes, you are certainly pregnant. I'm sure of it 100%. You don't have nothing to worry about it if you are ready and plan of it before. Just consult also your gynecologist to be able to know more info on the do's and dont's of being pregnant.

Addie Amor

I think you are pregnant. But the problem is, what would be the effect on it to your baby since you have Depo Pover shoots. You need to consult your doctor and tell him about the shoots you've given yourself before finding out that you are pregnant, so that their still hope and good result to your baby if you are really pregnant.

bumble bee

If you are pregnant, then just be happy for it. Enjoy each moment. Take care of yourself as well as the baby inside you. Be more careful now and eat what's only good for you and your baby. It's fiven to you as a blessing whether you like it or not.

dominique

What are you trying to do? It's not do you any good. Have you not felt already signs and symptoms of pregnancy? Why did you have Depo Pover Shoots? It might kill the baby for god sake! It's your baby. So, don't anymore do anything to hurt the innocent child inside you. Please be kind..you are already a mother.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?