Pregnancy
4 Replies
sidandlovu

Am 45. Have missed 3 conservative periods could I be pregnant or is menopause? Have morning sickness and viomiting

loley

Well, you are still in your 45, still very young to menopause. I could certainly say, It's more on pregnancy thing you are having now. Vomitting is one of the many symptoms of pregnancy. And there will still more of it that you will be experiencing as the days goes by. So goodluck! Be happy and enjoy that wonderful blessing you are having.

kelly smith

Menoupause and pregnancy have something in common. Thats why you become confused with the absence of your menstruation whether it's menopause or pregnancy. But I agreee with loley that's i think it's more on the pregnancy kind of thing rather than menopause because your story tells many side of it as pregnancy.

cheska

It is something you have to consult your doctor to be able to find out whether it is menopause or pregnancy. But if it is pregnancy then I think you must have felt already its signs and symptoms.

Bonna Bell

I think you are pregnant and not having some pre menopause. You are still very young to menopause. So, chill! Relax! Just expect the unexpected!

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?