hi
3 Replies
grace mbakwe

I usually have my menstral period first week of every month and it has being constantt for while now after. Meeting with. My husband I actually thought I had taken in since I didn't see my mentration within the first and second week but unfortunately I saw it on the third week.can it be am pregnant or not I really don't get itz.

rikithemonk

if you got your period after you last had sex, then your not pregnant. Why are you late this month? A lot of women have been unusually late these last few months. Perhaps it's due to the chemicals in the environment. What country, state and province are you in?

grace mbakwe

I stay in Nigeria,but I have another question the distant between the last time I had my period and now is quite lenght cld it be am pregnant but having virginal bleedin which I read is similar to as period but it is and also most people misinterprete it to mean ther period.

rikithemonk

Never been to Nigeria. Ive begun wondering if the late periods were due to the Gulf Oil Spill, and the chemicals they are using by the truck load. Your on the other side of the world, so it cant be effecting you. If your bleeding, you may not be pregnant, or may not be for long. If you have been given a vaccine recently it could be the Polysorbate 80. They use it in the shots, and can cause abortion, Vitamin C can also cause abortions if taken regularly through out the day. Sorry I cant be more helpful.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?