getting pregnant
5 Replies
bell

after the first child why is it difficult to have another child

Carmelle

I think you just lack timing and it's not yet time to be disappointed and loose hope. You will still be able to get pregnant and have a second baby again. Have faith and trust. If it comes, it surely will.

Cherryl

Just relax and let the time comes it's way. I think you are just pressured by having a second baby again. If you do everything, just to have it..then you will have it the soonest. Do it with coordination with your partner. Have sex everyday..especially during times of ovulation.

mechie

If you don't have problems with infertility then, there is no need to be bothered. You will have a second baby, you need to done it with your husband the proper days to have sex..don't just have sex everyday..Have sex regularly but make sure to have it during your most fertile days. I also suggests that you will take some supplements for infertility to be able to enhance your fertilization and be able to conceive again.

Anne

Well, there is always hope for everything. Just think positive that you will get pregnant. Prayers will also be of great help. Ask God's loving miracle..in him, nothing is impossible.

Ruth

I agree! As they say, prayers can move mountains, right? So, just work on it with your hubby and most importantly, pray intently to God that you will be given a chance to get pregnant. Believed that everything you asked for will be given to you in his right time. That is hope!

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?