late period
0 Replies
maisie101

Im just looking for some advice really. If anyone has had the same problem or has known of this before I would be grateful for the help.

Firstly I should point out that my periods are not regular and I have been very late before, but never missed a period. I am usually known to come on around the start of the month.

3 Months ago my period was late but I eventually started spotting (this was the first time I have ever spotted). The date of spotting was around the 11th of March. The spotting lasted for around 5 days and was very light.

The following month (April) I came on as normal, although I do not know the date of which I came on, It was a normal heavy period...I am pretty sure it come around the start of the month.

Now it is June 3rd and I have not had a period for last month (May).

During the last few months I have had protected sex and also unprotected (but penis has been removed before ejaculation. (Although I know this isn't always effective). I am no longer using a contraceptive pill as it made me feel very sick.

In the past few weeks I have been feeling very light headed, and due to other issues (& now including the missed period) I have been very stressed. I have felt sick continuously for a good few weeks.

Is the missed period due to stress and should I wait and see if I have a period for this month (June) or should I go to my doctors and explain the situation to him?

Thanks for any suggestions.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?