Late Period
3 Replies
Sophie94

I'm 15, sexually active. my period is late, i think i could be pregnant, but i've had 3 false alarms already. I'm still worried, don't know how to tell my mum. Too scared to take a pregnancy test & my boyfriend is with me all the way. We always check the condoms if they're split & they never have been. what the hell do i do? :(

Tab

Take a test just to be sure. You can also google search for a pregnancy care center in your area. They give usually give free tests and if you are pregnant, they can help you tell your parents. And remember, no form of birth control is 100%, even if you check the condoms.

[email protected]

My menstration cycle is not normal since last 2months.I normally caclulate 24days
For my period days but last 2 month I caclulated 23days the next month 24day & now am counting 25days without menstratution.Am sure am not pregnant because for years now I don't have sex with anybody.

rikithemonk

Just to let you know. A lot of women aren't regular. This seems especially true early in your life. The average seems to be 26 to 30 days apart. Most books calling it a 28 day cycle.

You know your body better than I do, but I wouldn't start getting worried until day 36. (Day 1 being the start of your period.) My reasoning is that the shortest normal cycle is 26 days, so 36 would be 10 days late for the short one.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?