irregular periods
30 Replies

im 17 years old.. my menstruation is irregular ever since i started menstruating..
but lately i have not got my period for five months.. it scares me
im afraid to seek medical consultation,
do i have health complications?

my periods are irregular, how do i get regular periods with less pain

My menstral cycle is sometimes more than 28days,can i still use d ovulation calender to know when i am ovulating?please

suman kumari

i am 21 year old slim periods is not going proper from last two month..but come something serious? i dont know how to regular it?

I did protectedsex with my Girlfriend. She got periods on june 14 but still she not getting period. . .wat will b the prblm. If there is a chance to get pregncy for her

Why do i pass blood clots during my periods

Why do i pass clots of blood when im on my period

does the change city and changed climate affect the menstration cycle?

please answer guys, i have'nt had my period for almost 3 months on going, since i went here in other country i start work,stress,weight gain, too much head ache. Do you know what is this cause means?

i never missed my period...and its been 5 days already. i´ve been relly dizzy

【pozmates.c-o-m】the site is for the people who

suffered STD.Here , you can make friends,find ture

love,even marry with someone.

please remember the site:【pozmates.c-o-m】,we are

waiting for your joining.

【pozmates.c-o-m】I am seeking someone who is also

looking for me,maybe it's you.You are seeking someone

who is also looking for you,maybe it's me.

I am here:pozmates.c-o-m

I am 28 years old and have been on the pill for the last 10 years. My periods have became more irregular w/in the last year. I have had irregular paps in the past and had to have colposcopys, I stopped taking the pill a few months ago and thought that it may help me get my cycle back on track, but no luck. I am begining to worry since I have not had a regular cycle in almost a year. Should I be worried??

i am 25yrs and married am having irregular menstruation for like 3month s now have not been menstruating and am not pregnant what can i do

I have a copper IUD and my period was 2 days late and lasted less then 3 days (it normally lasts 4 to 5 days) the day i was suppose to start i got pink discharge and that lasted the two days i was late. I took 2 preganacy tests both negative. i have a doctores appointment tomorrow morning just wanna know what could be the other possablities as to why it would do this.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?