hi
1 Replies
pre

we had a sex last month 5,6,7...my husband used protection but still on 28 dec i hd no periods..its 5 jan n i m stilling waiting fr my periods...one more thing is i m just married this nov and hv no idea about the pregnancy test also.kindly tell me ..about it.from last august i hv been doing aerobics and regular on my gym..i lost few shades too..kindly tell me about it is it normal should i wait fr more days or i should meet a doctor.please help me.

infodoc

Hello! it will be my pleasure to help you out. i would have loved to know the lenght of your cycle to appreciate the possibility of a pregnancy.From what u just described, there are two main possibilities to start with

1. Pregnancy. This must be objectively eliminated. It is the most frequent cause of missed menses for sexually active females! Pregnancy tests are simple to use. The search for the hormone called hCG which is produced by a developing pregnancy. If there is pregnancy, hCG appears in blood and urine. Simple pregnancy tests use test strips which search for hCG in urine. It is so simple you can do it in your bathroom!! Just get one, get urine, dip the strip in urine and watch for color change. Follow the instructions for each specific brand u use. U can buy them on local stores around you or buy online if u wish.

2. Excessive exercise and even rapid weight loss may create hormonal imballance and delay your menses. But before you think about this, make sure you have done the pregnancy test and it is negative. U can also repeat it if needed.

If you have any vaginal bleeding, lower abdominal pain or other strange symptom, consult your doctor. If the pregnancy test is negative and there is NO other symptom, you might just wait.

Hope this helps u. U can ask anything you are still unclear with.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?