pregnancy
3 Replies
shitalraghuvanshi

i want to concieve having pcod problem , i m going through my pregnency treatment but cant concieve, this month i was inject the fsh injection n my egg size is 27 mm, today is my 18 day of period i egg was also nit raptured till , i want to ask can i b pregnent by this months if not then how long it will take?

monique

One way to be able to get pregnat with PCOD broblem is to loose weight. Other women, upon loosing weight, they were able to conceived immediately. Loose weight really gives remarkble effect in treating PCOD.

yvonne

Yes, I agree with Monique. Studies found that women with PCOD problem has greater risk of having miscarriage. But an interesting study also is found out that those women with PCOD who changed their diets and able to maintain to loose weight were also able to get pregnant. So, if you are overweight start to have a diet plan to make you loose weight and be able to get pregnant.

nanette

So, it means we need to control our diet in order to get pregnant? It's a big challenge to all overweight women. But I guess, if ithey like to get pregnant, they must accept this challenge. Anyways, it will also be good to their health.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?