Tubal Ligation
4 Replies
brittanyhorton21

Hi, I am 21 years old with no kids. Me and my husband have decided we do not want any kids. And I am trying too figure out if I could get the tubal ligation?

kelly smith

Well. are you really sure of it that you will never would have want a baby? Tubial ligation is a kind of birth control process that is permanently letting your infertility stuck up. That you can no longer be pregnant after that. What if you change your mind? If you are really sure about it, then go! But remember, there's no point of returning back after you decide.

Onnie

It surely takes a lot of guts to be able to have tubal ligation. I believe that once you have this kind of birth control, it's already permanent and no more pregnancy to expect. So, if it's what you want..make sure you don't regrets with your decisions in the future because once it's given, there is no turning back.

monskey210

Tubal ligation is no joke. You need to think a lot harder before you undergo this kind of birth control. Inferitility would be premanent and you would no longer have a chance to have another baby if you have this method. So, just think a hundred times before deciding on this.

Dencel Whena

Yes, tubal ligation is already making yourself permanently infertile. Their would be no turning back. If you want to have this, make sure you don't want anymore to get yourself pregnant.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?