preggers on the pill?
0 Replies
caseylee

Hi everyone-
I have been on ortho-tri-lo for about 2 months. I have been living in Europe and where I am it is very hot and humid and we do not have a/c, so I have been a little bit worried about the effect of that on my pill.
My boyfriend came over from the states for a visit about 2 weeks before my period should have started (when I say period, I mean the one I get on the pill). We had sex everyday while he was here. I forgot to take the last pill of the cycle, but took it the following night.
About 2 days before I normally get my period, I had some light bleeding. I don't know if this was because we had overdone it sexually or what, but it was not a period. When I was supposed to be having my period, I was instead having some very dark bleeding, almost black, for a day and a half which was followed by a couple days of light brown discharge.
I know I need to go see a doctor or get a preg test, but if I am preg, it's probably too early anyway and I will be back to the states in 2 weeks where I can deal with all of that. In the meantime, can anyone shed any light on this situation? I guess I feel worried b.c it didn't seem like I ever got a "real" period, but it still seemed a bit heavier than what has been described as implantation bleeding. It has been about 3 days since the bleeding itself stopped, but the light brown discharge was still apparent even this AM, and I am having really bad lower back aches and pain in my hips.
I would really appreciate anyone's feedback on all of this! It's so hard b.c of being on the pill, if I was to ovulate, I have no idea when that would have been.
Thank you everyone!

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?