just want to share
4 Replies
sexyback

i had sex with this guy..even though he withdraw but still im not satisfied if its safe

dorren

Well, withdrawal is really not safe kind of birth control. Many people have used that method but still able to get pregnant. So, if you avoided pregnancy this time, try to tell your partner that next time you will have sex, never to used withdrawal again.

kimmy

Withdrawal is some convenient and easy to use kind of birth control. But it is actually not safe to use for those who are not planning to get pregnant. Many were able to try it thinking they can prevent pregnancy but then later they found out that they still become pregnant. Their is a certain technique in it that if the man miscalculate his act, it will surely make the woman pregnant.

Ivy

I hate to say this but withdrawal is so not good way of birth control. Many have done this but still get pregnant. It's really more on proper timing with your partner and that he should be careful enough in doing it or else, it will ruin their chances of having to control pregnancy.

krissamae

I've heard that withdrawal also gives emotional side effect to men, like depression and nervous breakdown. That's why I don't let my husband used it as part of our birth control because I'm afraid that he will have some bad effects on his body.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?