iud
1 Replies
proudmomof2

i have the para guard and i was wondering if anyone else has had the same thing as me i have my period for 3 weeks then it ill stop for a week is it normal i didnt have it for 6 and half months after my daughter was born then i started and this is how its been ever since

JCM

Are you breastfeeding? I didn't get my period for 15 months after I had my son and not for 9 months after my daughter-- as I breastfed both of them for over a year. I don't think it's uncommon for delayed periods-- or weirdness when the periods start up again after pregnancy. The IUD may not be causing that as I know it was a little weird at the start with both kids but then things smoothed out.

I just got the paraguard (see my thread posted a couple of weeks ago) and I had bleeding for a week after I got it but, it has stopped now. I occassionally feel some cramping. There have been no problems with sex. My biggest problem with it is that it is more uncomfortable when my bladder is full-- because it puts pressure on the uterus and I feel it more. I am having to get up in the night to pee now. But, otherwise, it's been ok.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?