Can You Get Pregnant While On Depo Shots?
1 Replies
jalisa_brown10

Okay, my last shot was October 28th i think and my next shot is not until December 28th! I just came from out of town with my boyfriend i been down there with him for two weeks but im going back. Since the time we got we was suppose to go we had sex almost everyday exceot for two because i started bleeding heavy in my sleep. As the day would go on it would spot light. then maybe in the middle of the day it would stop. and then the middle of the night again it would start bleeding heavy again! i started havin bad pains in my side, getting head aches feel like i was just about to drop to the floor. now as im speakin its starting to do that rite now. im not cramping but the pressure at the bottom of me i can tell that im bleeding again! can yu tell me wats wrong. please help me out. the bleeding is jus an on and off thing. nd been bleeding and spotting for two weeks!

jalisa_brown10

Okay, my last shot was October 28th i think and my next shot is not until December 28th! I just came from out of town with my boyfriend i been down there with him for two weeks but im going back. Since the time we got we was suppose to go we had sex almost everyday exceot for two because i started bleeding heavy in my sleep. As the day would go on it would spot light. then maybe in the middle of the day it would stop. and then the middle of the night again it would start bleeding heavy again! i started havin bad pains in my side, getting head aches feel like i was just about to drop to the floor. now as im speakin its starting to do that rite now. im not cramping but the pressure at the bottom of me i can tell that im bleeding again! can yu tell me wats wrong. please help me out. the bleeding is jus an on and off thing. nd been bleeding and spotting for two weeks!

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?