calendar method
7 Replies
Alexa_G

does anybody here still use calendar methods, pullout and other forms of natural means of contraception? I was 21 when I last had my bf pullout before his climax. After that we were on condoms and other artificial means.

christine_james

too risky so, no

KrystaR

i dont...

elainejohnson

Its been years since I had a natural method...

beyoncewannabe

me too... maybe I will do this again when I want to have a kid n.n

somedaymommy

I used calendar/pull-out for 3 years and never got pregnant. If I were you, I wouldn't risk it at your age. I was older and married. I'm still childless so I'm not even sure I'm able to conceive.

julieknows

i used the calendar method for 8 years with no accidental pregnancy. when we tried to have a baby we were successful the first month we tried, also using the calendar method to estimate fertility.

we have sex all month and make sure to pull out when fertile. it's not for everyone but it works for us.

i use an iphone app named "ova" to track my fertility. it's pretty, really easy to use, and automatically tracks my cycle, fertility, estimated future dates for periods and fertility, and allows notes.

Janefranscis

It is not a reliable method at all.If you are not yet ready to have a baby or if you can't withstand an abortion ,it is safer to use a more reliable method which u should ask your doctor for advice on which method will be suitable for your body.pls avoid 'HAD I KNOWN'

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?