Birth Control
7 Replies
lubnamashi

Am 20 year old girl.i have one baby 4 month old.My husband is with me so i dont want to get a child for 3 year . Without using such condoms & ipill medicines by calender methord how i can control the birth

rikithemonk

The calendar method only works for women who have regular periods. Any irregularity will cause the calendar method to fail.

The best and most modern calendar method is "The Standard Days Method". You need to research this yourself, but basically it says that. The first day of your period is Day 1. The first 7 days, and the days 20 through 28 are safe days to have sex on. Days 8 through days 19 are dangerous days to have sex on.

lubnamashi

Hai rikithe thanks for the information.But it is not clear to me,if iam getting menstruation on day 5 can you please explain to me by datewise which days are safe to have..,.,

rikithemonk

You need to google "The Standard Days Method" Never take one persons word about something as important as birth control. The internet breeds jerks and troublemakers because there is no consequences for what they say or type.

When your period starts. That day is "day 1". Even if your period starts on the 15th day of January. That day is still "Day 1" of your cycle. Days 1 through 7, and Days 20 through 28 are safe to have sex on. Yes, this is saying you can have sex during your period. So, now Day 8 through Day 19 are dangerous to have sex on. If you have sex on these days then there is a good chance of getting pregnant.

What's confusing you is the word Calender. When Im talking about days, Im not talking about Calender dates, like January 1st, or October 30th. Im only talking about how many days from the first day of your period.

lubnamashi

Hai rikithe,.Thanks for the reply,nw the confusion of calender date is over,,..,.In some adds i read that from day 1 to day 14 is safe sex and day 21 to day 28 also safe,middle of this day 14 to day 21 tre is chance to get pregnent is it true,If u have any information about this please let me know,./,./

rikithemonk

1-7 Safe
8-19 Unsafe
20-28 Safe

This is just my opinion, but I think thats cutting it very close and doesn't leave you a safety zone. Think about it. That gives you a danger zone of 12 days. So dead center of that 12 day danger zone would be day 13 and day 14. Not only is that dead center of the danger zone, thats dead center of your 28 day cycle.

Thats around the time you ovulate. Ovulation is when you are most open to pregnancy. A system that says have sex until day 14 is foolish because it doesn't take into account several important factors.

Lets say that every month like clockwork, you ovulate on day 14. Sperm can live three days in your vagina. so to be safe, you have to stop having sex on day 11. But that doesn't take into account oddities in your body. What happens if you ovulate, two days early or three days late? If on one month you ovulate on day 11, because of the sperm, you should have stopped having sex on the 8th. (remember sperm live three days) If you want to make your safety zone smaller you can do so.

1-9 safe
10-19 danger
20-28 safe

that

rikithemonk

Ignore that last part
1-9 safe
10-19 danger
20-28 safe

that

I thought I deleted it.

If the Webmaster would give us the ability to edit posts it would help us out greatly.

lubnamashi

Hai rikithe thankyou for the information,Hope it wil workout.,.,.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?