birth control
3 Replies

natural method to control birth control

The only natural methos is DO NOT DO IT. lol..

Yasmin, also called Yaz, is an oral contraceptive used to prevent pregnancy. Because Yasmin is a different type of birth control pill, it is also used to treat PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder) and a condition known as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (POS). As with any medication, it is important to know how the medicine works, its side effects and drug interactions before beginning a medicine regimen so ask your doc about it.

Yasmin primarily prevents pregnancy by preventing the ovaries from ovulating, which is the release of an egg into the fallopian tube. It also makes the cervical mucus thicker, which makes the sperm have difficulties passing to the uterus. For added protection, Yasmin changes the lining of the uterus to make the uterine wall less receptive to a fertilized egg or embryo.

Yasmin is available at emedoutlet online.

Natural methods are good, but each method has its own unique downsides.

The Rhythm method and the Standard Days method are both based on the calendar. They give you a list of safe days and dangerous days to have sex on. The drawback is these require regular menstrual cycles. Women who have irregular or unpredictable periods absolutely should not use these.

There are several Thermal methods, like the symptothermal method, that use charts and body temperature to determine when your fertile. This can be very accurate because a woman s temperature always goes up when she ovulates. The drawback is that you have to take your temperature, before getting out of bed, every single day. Missing a day isn't an option with this method.

Then there is the mucus method. I tried several times to come up with a description of this one but deleted them all. I wasn't able to explain it without sounding a bit kinky. Google should have it.

Hey Boblewis,

I hadn't heard of Yasmin. It seemed like an interesting product so I decided to look it up. Just to let you guys know, every single birth control pill will have complaints about mood swings, low or no sex drive, and weight gain. That's the normal sort of complaints you always see. Its to be expected.

However there are several forum threads (Different websites)where Yasmin users are reporting severe bleeding, Very heavy periods, and periods lasting far too long. One woman reported a 10 day period, one reported a 12 day, and one 13 day period. There also appears to be a link to blood clots. Which of course can cause heart attacks and strokes. There also appears to be a class action suit founded on the clotting, according to the resource4thepeople website any way.

You must log in to reply.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?